Monday, November 24, 2008

CONCLUSION

In a nutshell, hosting events like Biennale in Singapore will definitely bring about great benefits to the economy of our country. However, in order to the benefit from this event, it must first prove to the event consumers that it is a successful and well-planned event. Therefore, in this report, I have discussed how the 8ps’ of the marketing mix has contributed towards the success of this event Biennale. After evaluating, I have realized the importance of the marketing mix and how it has contributed to the success of this event Biennale. In my opinion, I think that most of the marketing mix are effectively utilized except for place, people and packaging and distribution which I feel can be further improved on. All in all, the majority of the marketing mix was effectively use and thus it has contributed to the success of Biennale. With its tourism role, it has definitely brought about economic values to Singapore.

On the other hand, I was glad that I was able to participate in such an event as it was indeed an enjoyable and good experience. I personally like the theme ‘Wonder’ as it really arouse my curiosity. After looking at the various art pieces, I think they really supports the theme ‘Wonder’ and I was really impressed by how the artworks are displayed.

Appreciating the art itself is a form of art. Now, I am looking forward to the next Biennale that will be held two years later.

No comments: